- Avoid showering or swimming while wearing your jewelry, keep them away from perfumes or harsh chemicals to preserve the vibrant colors!
- Polymer clay is durable and strong but it still needs to be cared for correctly, it can be easily broken with improper use and storage, especially if the design is delicate
- To clean wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric. You may also use a cotton ear swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to wipe LIGHTLY on the surface, this does NOT apply to earring that are hand painted, have gold leaf or are coated with UV resin. For this you may use a baby wipe to gently clean
- Earrings with brass components will tarnish over time, you can clean your brass charm with a cotton swap and white vinegar wipe gently.
- When not in use, store jewelry in a box to avoid them being knocked around and easily broken or lost.
IN CASE OF BREAKAGE
If you have the unfortunate experience of your pieces breaking please contact us straight away via email with a photo of the jewelry and we can discuss a solution. Just to clarify we will not replace or refund items that have not been cared for or stored correctly. We will also not replace or refund items more than 3 months old. Proof of purchase will be required.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNING
PLEASE do NOT allow any children to play with, wear or chew on your jewelry. They are NOT for teething purposes at all and will break when chewed on which is a potential choking hazard. NEVER leave a child unsupervised around your jewelry, beads are a small and could be a SERIOUS choking hazard.